If you would like your post to be featured on Living With Addiction please take careful note of the guest post guidelines and procedure to be followed.
Please only send in articles for this website if you are very knowledgeable about the subject of addiction and mental health.
Addiction is a life and death situation, sending in low quality articles with thin content and content that is incorrect will be rejected.
- Drug Addiction
- Addiction Treatment
- Eating Disorders
- Gambling Addiction
- Sex & Love Addiction
- Trauma In Relation To Addiction & Mental Health
- Mental Health Issues
Guest Post Guidelines
- Articles must be minimum 1000 words long
- Articles must be unique (not published elsewhere)
- Articles must be high quality and not promotional in nature
- Articles must be niche related (see the topics above)
- Articles can include TWO links with anchor text within the article and one within your BIO .
- Please do not include any images, I will source images as needed for the article.
- Kindly note that I do not accept gambling, diet pills, drugs (marijuana, smart drugs, kratom etc), adult or any other content and links that I deem unsuitable.
Depending on my current work load, the amount of articles in my pipeline for publishing and my family commitments, it may take up to 10 days to publish a guest post.
If your post has been rejected you will be informed via email. I reserve the right to reject any guest post submission at my discretion.
If you are interested in submitting a guest post to this website please contact me using the form below.
Kindly note that you will be added to my guest posters newsletter upon submission of this form.